Prepare documents for filing in binders or fastener folders with these reinforcement labels. The convenient hole size works with most binder rings, while the permanent self-adhesive backings affix securely in place. Each round sticker features a simple design for quick, easy setup. With 1000 pieces in each pack, these Avery hole-punch reinforcement labels offer an ample supply to keep up with your busy office paperwork demands.
- For reinforcing or repairing punched holes in loose-leaf paper
- White reinforcement labels
- Each label measures 0.25″Dia. to fit standard-size punched holes
- 1000 per pack
- Apply the labels to provide a durable border that resists tearing
- Permanent adhesive keeps labels in place for enduring reinforcement
- Come packaged in a handy dispenser that peels each self-adhesive reinforcement off the roll one by one
These durable white labels are designed to protect and repair three-hold punched pages. Place them around the edges of punched holes to reinforce them with a durable border, or use reinforcement stickers to repair torn holes. Avery paper hole reinforcements are made of durable poly-vinyl that resists tearing and stretching for long-lasting results. The labels have a strong, permanent adhesive so they stay in place and won’t fall off or slide around.
Ease of Use
These Avery reinforcements for hole-punched pages come in a convenient dispenser for quick repairs. Peel them off the roll one by one as needed, then store them away easily in a desk drawer or storage cabinet. The Avery reinforcement labels come in a package of 1000 so there’s plenty of poly-vinyl rings for long documents or bulky files.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Folder or Paper Size||Other|
|Type of Binder Accessory||Reinforcement Labels|
|Number of Tabs in Set||No Tabs|
|Binder Accessory Pack Size||500+|
|Binder Accessory Type||Reinforcement Labels|
|Water Resistant||Non-Water Resistant|
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|