Clorox Commercial Solutions Disinfecting Wipes, Fresh Scent – 75 Wipes (15949)
About this product
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes clean and disinfect in one easy step. These sanitizing wipes are EPA-registered to kill 99.9% of germs including cold and flu viruses, E. coli, Salmonella, Staph, Strep, MRSA and the organism that can cause whooping cough. They also remove common allergens like pet dander, pollen particles and grass. One antibacterial wipe can kill bacteria in just 10 seconds, which is three times faster than before. The premoistened, thick, texture wipes are perfect for spills and dirt on a variety of hard, nonporous surfaces including acrylic, glass and vinyl. They quickly clean and disinfect high-touch germ hot spots such as doorknobs, handrails and faucets and are suitable for use on phones, keyboards and mouse. Ideal for offices, day care centers, schools, hotels, restaurants and other commercial facilities. Packaging may vary.
- Clean and disinfect with a powerful multipurpose wipe killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses and remove common allergens around your office
- These wipes breakdown grease, soap scum and grime so you can tackle any surface
- Disinfect and deodorize with the fresh smell of Clorox scented wipes for a bleach-free, all-in-one cleaning alternative
- Germs and messes occur on more than kitchen counters and bathroom surfaces – safely wipe down desks, remotes, or clean up spills
- This 75 count canister of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes features the clean Fresh scent
- From Clorox Commercial Solution, these wipes are ideal for use in schools, daycare centers, restaurants, hotels and other commercial facilities
Ingredients: Active n-Alkyl (C14 60%,C16 30%, C12 5%, C18 5%) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 0.145%, n-Alkyl (C12 68%, C14 32%) dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride 0.14 5%, other ingredients 99.710%. CONTAINS NO PHOSPHORUS.
Warnings:KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Wear gloves for prolonged or frequent use.