Plantronics W8220-M Savi Office Binaural Wireless Headset Optimized for Lync & Skype for Business
The Savi 8220M Wireless DECT Headset System from Plantronics features an over-the-head design that offers a wireless range up to 580′, so you can easily manage desk phone, computer, and mobile phone calls from across the room. Aside from three-way connectivity, this headset system allows you to switch seamlessly between them all. You can conference two of your three devices to collaborate with colleagues or connect up to four Savi 8220M Series headsets for training or call resolution.
- The Plantronics Savi 8220M Wireless DECT Headset System features wireless multi-device connectivity that allows you to transfer audio between headset and mobile phone
- This headset has a noise-canceling microphone with a Close Conversation Limiting mode, which is designed to block background noise
- The Savi 8220M Wireless DECT Headset System has built-in one-touch controls that answer and end calls, manage volume, and turn the mute on or off
- An adaptive power system allows you to downshift to a low power mode when the headset is close to the Savi 8220M base to save battery life. This feature contributes up to 13 hours of talk time before needing a recharge.
- The headset’s microphone boom is designed to be flexible so it can be positioned at an ideal distance from your mouth for optimized voice quality
- The Savi 8220M Wireless DECT Headset System has integrated voice alerts that notify you when you’ve muted the headset or have stepped out of range
- A ringer is conveniently built-in to the base with volume controls for off, low, medium, and high
- The Savi 8220M Wireless DECT Headset System is built for UC applications and soft phones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype, and others