TRU RED™ Remanufactured Black Standard Yield Drum Unit Replacement for Brother DR720 (DR-720)
About this product
Generate clear memos and high-quality documents with this remanufactured black drum. The standard-yield drum works with select Brother printers to deliver up to 30,000 sheets of crisp text and sharp images. This TRU RED™ remanufactured Brother DR-720 black drum fits easily into select printers for hassle-free handling.
- Yields up to 30000 pages per standard drum
- Remanufactured drums will save you money compared to the National Brands
- Contains one black standard yield drum
- TRU RED™ remanufactured drum produce reliable copies
- 2-year guarantee to be free of manufacturer’s defects, get free replacement or your money back
- Compatible with: Brother DCP-8110DN, DPC-8150DN, DPC-8155DN, HL-5440D, HL-5450DN, HL-5470DW, HL-5470DWT, HL-6180DW, HL-6180DWT, MFC-8510DN, MFC-8710DW, MFC-8810DW, MFC-8910DW, MFC-8950DW, MFC-8950DWT
Remove the need of frequent replacements and save money with the economical TRU RED™ remanufactured Brother DR720 black toner cartridge. Clear, clean prints from start to finish reduce paper wastage or the need for re-prints. With a high yield of up to 30,000 pages per drum, this cartridge lasts you a long time and supports heavy print jobs without interruption.
Clear, Professional Prints
Enjoy crisp prints for your documents and images with TRU RED™ remanufactured Brother DR720 black toner cartridges. Tested for quality output even before it reaches you, this cartridge gives you the same quality output as its brand equivalent. Enhance your Brother printer’s efficiency and enjoy professional quality prints for important client hand-outs, presentations or for crucial documents that are filed.
Environmentally Friendly Cartridge
Promote environmental responsibility with TRU RED™ remanufactured Brother DR720 black toner cartridges. Containing 100% recycled packaging and as much as 90% post-consumer recycled content, this cartridge lets you enjoy professional printing, while ensuring responsible end of life process and disposal.