TRU RED™ Remanufactured Magenta Standard Yield Toner Cartridge Replacement for HP 507A (CE403A)
About this product
Make mailers and brochures bright and vibrant with this toner cartridge. A maximum yield of 6000 pages means completing large printing jobs is easy, and the magenta toner delivers printed images with bold, long-lasting colors. This TRU RED™ remanufactured HP 507A magenta toner cartridge has a versatile design that makes installation easy and fits in a range of HP printers.
- Yields up to 6000 pages per standard cartridge
- Remanufactured cartridges will save you money compared to the National Brands
- Contains one magenta standard yield cartridge
- TRU RED™ remanufactured cartridges produce reliable copies
- 2-year guarantee to be free of manufacturer’s defects, get free replacement or your money back
- Compatible with: HP Color LaserJet M551N, M551DN, M551XH, Color LaserJet Enterprise 500 MFP M570DN, M575DN, M575F
These remanufactured cartridges make reliable prints from the first page to the last. The manufacturer’s warranty provides you with assurance and gives you peace of mind that the cartridges work as expected, while third-party testing ensures you get the same quality prints as you would with new materials. Print out important reports, charts, graphs, infographics and vibrant color pages when professional-looking results are a must.
The standard yield of 6,000 pages means you can order enough cartridges for an entire year and not have to order them again for a while. This optimizes your ordering process and saves staff time. When you consider compatibility with six different HP printers, you can stock your storeroom with the same cartridges for different printers to take the guesswork out of which items go in particular machines.
Each cartridge contains 59 percent post-consumer content, and each package has 100 percent recycled content. This reduces solid waste going to landfills while helping your firm achieve its sustainability goals. When you add recycling programs into the mix, you might save a few dollars while simultaneously saving the Earth.